Monday, January 31, 2011

The crazy dog

Do I have a story to tell!  About the crazy dog that lives around the corner.  Listen!

I was taking my mom for a walk today and the crazy dog was not on a leash and ran across the street to where we were walking.  I was afraid that the crazy dog was going to attack my mom.  I barked and growled!  The crazy dog did not know what to do and wouldn't come near while I was defending my mom.  The crazy dog's mother came out and called it away and my mom yelled at her.  Then we went home.

My mom told me how brave I was and gave me a special treat!

Then I went home and took a nap with my dad.

1 comment:

  1. We bark and growl when strange animals come near us and our family. We get yelled at which doesn't seem fair. We may need to have a family meeting about this.

    ReplyDelete