Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching up

I'm home again and it's been a very busy week or so catching up on things.  I've barely had time relax on my lawn.
Well, I did have a few minutes....

One day my parents took me to spend the day at the spa I frequent.  The staff was very happy to see me.  I spent a lot of the time with a lovely canine named Zoe.

The next day my parents took me to a new pet shop that had opened near us.  It is owned by the parents and brother of a canine that I camp with named Trouper.  I was impressed - they have many different kinds of dog food and toys.  It also had fish - I barked at the fish.
This is a picture of me and my Dad in front of the store.  It's called Pets Warehouse.  If you can't get to the store to check it out in person, it has a great website - this is it www.pets-warehouse.com.  If you order something, tell them Belle the traveling dog sent you.

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed laying and playing on our lawn last week. Now it is covered in snow and we don't want to be outside at all.
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete