Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sad stuff

I must apologize to my human and canine followers for not writing much lately.  It's been very sad here.  My Grandpa was sick and then he died.  He was my Dad's dad and he was very old.  He liked me a lot and I liked visiting him.  He always asked about me when I couldn't come and visit.

My Dad is very sad and my Mom is upset because Dad is sad.   They also have a lot to do to take care of Grandpa's things.  They're out a lot.  I try to help by being good and letting them pet me and talk to me when they want to.  I try not to snore when I sleep.

I hope that things are better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Feora says: I am so sorry for your loss... My human hasnt had a lot of time herself, so me and Ocean havnt been able to visit much. My little 11year old human just lost her grandma too. Its hard. I hope for the best for you...

    Ocean says: I am so sorry... He may still be with you, watching... look around and see if you can see him... Us dogs have a 6th sence that most humans dont have. Our humans catch us looking at someone or watching someone sometimes that they cant see... Must be weird for them. We will keep you in thought..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sorry that your Grandpa died and your mom and dad are upset and sad. Don't worry about not snoring when you sleep - they love you anyway.

    Sadie, Sam and Trixie - and their mom.

    ReplyDelete