Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hurricane

We had a hurricane here last week.  Since I'm a Katrina dog hurricanes are rather traumatic for me.  But my parents gave me extra bully sticks to keep me calm.

Our cousins had to evacuate and they came to stay with us during the hurricane.  It was nice because they petted me a lot.  My brother stayed in the city and he was fine.  He called a lot to make sure that I was OK.

We went outside after the storm.  One small tree had fallen down in the backyard.  This is a picture of me inspecting the fallen tree before my Dad cut it up.
I was sad to see that one of my favorite trees fell down.  I used to enjoy making a wee-wee there.  This is a picture of my tree.
But that was all the bad stuff.  I stayed safe and warm.  My parents took good care of me.

Note to Trixie:  don't be afraid!  Your parents will take good care of you too.

1 comment:

  1. We are sorry about your tree. Have you found a new place to go wee wee?

    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete