Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More rally stuff

The rally went on for a couple of days. There were a lot of Airsteams there.

Sometimes I couldn't go into the buildings and sometimes I could.  No matter what, I did my best to be friendly and helpful to everyone.



At some point my Dad got a promotion and he told me I was now first dog and his canine adviser.  I got a special badge to wear

Well, I always knew I was special...

Unfortunately, since the rally I have been a bit under the weather.  I sprained something and since I went to the vets and got my shots my neck hurts.  My parents have been very good to me but I have been sleeping alot - even more than usual.  I hope that another day of rest will bring me back to my usual sprightly self.

1 comment:

  1. We love your badge!! It is very cool. We hope you feel better soon.
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete