Saturday, February 18, 2012

A rally win

I've been at the Florida State Rally in Sarasota for the past few days.

My parents and I have had a nice time.  Many times I got to join them for dinner or what they call "happy hour".  I also attended and guarded their campfires at night.  But I don't want you to think I didn't have a chance to relax and have some fun.

This is a picture of me resting.
 

Today  I  entered the Pet Contest.  I was very cooperative.  I walked up and down, I did my tricks and I won a wonderful red ribbon.  Some canines won blue ribbons, but red is my favorite color.  I am very happy and my parents were too.

These are pictures of me...


This is me with my ribbon..

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Belle, red matches you collar.. way to represent NY
    Molly & Lorie

    ReplyDelete