Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Day

There have been a good number of days when my parents have left me in the Airstream and gone out to do things without me.  Sigh!  I sleep a lot.

Well, today they took me out with them - all day we drove around to different stores and guess what - they left me in the truck!  I don't understand it!  I especially don't understand why merchants don't want canines shopping in their stores.  Canines can bring them a lot of business...

Consider this...if a delightful canine is in your store with a parent and sees a toy or perhaps a food item them want, what parent would not immediately purchase that item for their canine?  And there you have a sale.

Or, consider if a misbehaving canine were to maliciously rip open a bag of food or vigorously chew on a toy - why their parent would have to purchase the item to ensure the merchant's good will.

Either way the canine has been instrumental in the merchant making a sale.  So canines should be welcomed into stores immediately!  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment