Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy, busy

Sometimes I am very busy and don't have a chance to update my blog because of that.

Sometimes I am very tired from being busy and I don't update my blog because I am asleep.

Both things have happened lately.

My parents friends Robbie and Tom were staying in Tampa and we all went out to eat at a lovely restaurant on the water.  I had a lovely time and my mom took some nice pictures...




Of course the best pictures are the ones that I am in:)

Then, on Saturday, my parents took me on a very long car ride to look at trucks.  My Dad, especially, needs my opinion when it comes to which truck to buy since I spend so much time riding in it.

This is a picture of me helping...
 

I had to spend a lot of time sleeping to make up for all the busyness..


No comments:

Post a Comment