Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daily East and I am a pincushion!

My parents took me to see the vet that I visit when I am in Florida.

I don't mind going to the vet because I try to be reasonably fit and healthy so that I can look good in my photos.  That is very important to me and I am sure it is to you who follow my blog..

However, this time I got several shots on Monday and then I had to get more on Tuesday.  That's why I felt like a pincushion!  I was also sluggish and slept a lot after...

Then as a special treat my parents took me to one of my favorite canine eateries - Daily Eats in Tampa.  Everyone is always happy to see me and they always give me a nice bowl of water when I arrive.  They don't mind stepping over me and I help them by keeping the floor clean...

This is a picture of me and my Dad at Daily Eats...


This is a picture of me waiting for a treat at Daily Eats...


No comments:

Post a Comment