Friday, May 24, 2013

Hard times

It's been a difficult few days for me, my parents and my Airstream...

We started on a road trip on Thursday.  Some person made us drive into a ditch.  It was scary!  Very scary!  We were all scared!

This is my Airstream in the ditch...


A very nice lady came to see if we were OK.  A state trooper came to help us.  The state trooper knew my dear friend Mike from Florida.  Mike was a state trooper before he was an Army guy.  Isn't that interesting!

This is the nice  state trooper.  He was very fond of me... My mom is in the picture too...

Then today one of the tires on my Airstream went flat.  My dad changed it.  Because of that we got to our campground very late.  I was very hungry.  I almost starved!

It was a very difficult time for me.  But I am glad that my parents and I are all safe!  I know you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment