Monday, August 5, 2013

Finally!

I know, you're going to say it's time that I Finally updated my blog!  Well, this time it's not only the thumbs issue, but the fact that things have been very boring lately.  My parents have been going out and having fun but they've been leaving me behind.  Very Boring!

But suddenly they started taking me places!  Yesterday we went for a ride and ended up at a big beach with a lighthouse.  As you know, I'm not fond of the water but I humored my parents and put my paws in the water.  I also barked at the water.  I don't know what came over me...


Water...
Me staring at the water...

Then, today, they took me to a bridge and insisted on taking my picture in front of it.  I guess I make everything look better...

Me, and me...


No comments:

Post a Comment