Monday, January 20, 2014

A REALLY BIG catch-up with lots of pictures!

Yes, I know I've haven't blogged for a while.  I guess I could blame it all on my Mom as people usually do, but I am an honest canine and, while it has been partially my mom's fault it has been mine too - the perils of an unexciting life...

First off let me wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I graciously took this photo with my family for them to distribute to their friends...

And my mom took this one to distribute to the fans of my new book "Belle the traveling dog follows the Lewis and Clark Trail 2013."  It is a blockbuster!

We had a lovely family holiday. My Dad helped me light my menorah and on Christmas Day I found a lovely bone in my stocking.



 When Josh and Jin came over I helped them open their presents!

Then I went on a road trip!  It was many hours of driving.  But, my tummy was full, my seat was warm and I was content!
I was so excited when we arrived at a big campground with my friends Josh, Irene, Jerry and of course my dear friend Clancy.
Clancy and I hosted several food related events....

This delicious breakfast included many of my human friends.

I also had the opportunity to take a hike with a park ranger.  All rangers love me since I am so well behaved.  This is me with ranger Dave..
After all this excitement and exercise Clancy and I often fell asleep....
Sleep is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment