Friday, July 1, 2011

Dog show

Today my father woke me up early and gave me a very thorough brushing.

I soon discovered that I was being entered in a dog show at the rally we are attending.  How exciting!  I was being entered in the beautiful dog category and my dear friend Trouper was being entered for the best costume.

My father and I paraded in front of the judges.  I was lovely...
Unfortunately the judges did not select me as a winner.  Oh, well!  Mistakes can be made by anyone.  I am not at all distressed.

However, my dear friend Trouper did win a prize for having the best costume.  I am very happy that he won because he is so small.  This is a picture of  Trouper in his costume with his mom.

2 comments:

  1. Trouper looks adorable. We can't believe you didn't win - we think you are beautiful.
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think I am beautiful too. And I also think that all three of you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete