Saturday, July 6, 2013

How I fool my parents!

You all know that I am an unusually clever canine.  I will now tell you how I fool my parents into thinking that I sleep with them all night!

My parents want me to sleep with them in their bedroom in my Airstream.  They appear to rest more comfortably when they can hear my gentle, melodious breathing.

I am happy to accommodate my parents.  However, I often prefer to sleep in my house in the living portion of my Airstream.

This is what I do! 

Every night I go into the bedroom and curl up at the foot of the bed.  I breath.  They get tired.  As soon as the last one turns off the light I wait a few minutes and then I get up and go to my house to sleep.  Then, as the sun comes up, I leave my house and return to the foot of the bed.  How clever of me!

I'm sure that even though my parents both get up in the middle of the night to wee-wee they never notice that I am gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment