Thursday, July 4, 2013

Retiring from the circuit....

I believe the time has come for me to retire from the canine show circuit.

I have won my share of ribbons and believe it is time to let some other canines win theirs.

Here are some pictures taken at my final show at the Airstream rally in Huron, SD:

This is me waiting to "go on..."


Here I am greeting the judges...

This is my friend Heidi and her Dad.  She also participated in the show.

The fact that I didn't win anything has NOTHING to do with the fact that I am retiring!  See the reasons given above...

2 comments:

  1. Belle, Are you retiring to go into show biz? You looked mighty fine on that news cast for the Airstreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diedra - thank you for that lovely complement! However, I do believe it is time to give some other canines a chance to experience the pleasure I have felt when I have been recognized for my beauty.

    ReplyDelete