Tuesday, March 22, 2011

At the spa with Lolita

My parents took me to the spa today.  I needed a rest after the excitement of being with my brother.

I made a new canine friend today - Lolita.  She is a 9 - year old mixed breed who recently lost her father.  How sad!  Her father loved her a lot and took her for lots of walks.

The humans at the spa asked me to  try to cheer her up.  She hadn't wanted to play.  We hit it off very well and spent a lot of time together.  I think Lolita felt better after being with me.  The humans thought so too.

All canines are therapy dogs.

Now I can go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good dog and a good friend.

    Sadie, Sam and Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feora says: You went to the spa!! What a lucky dog!! Its good that you made another dog feel better, loseing a part of your pack is very hard.. I thought I lost my pack once when I had to stay the night at my doctors and came out with stitches on my belly. I thought my world was over....and then my people came back for me. One day was bad enouph....

    Ocean says: Thats so sad that she lost her parent. So glad you could help out. Poor baby... I wonder if they take her to the dog park... I bet making new friends would make a world of diff!

    ReplyDelete