Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My godfather

My godfather is Uncle Bob.  I also have an Uncle Dan.  They have an Airstream. They also have a nice little house in an "RV community".


It's near a lake.
It also has a big window for me to look out of...

On Sunday my parents told me that I was going to stay at my Uncle Bob's for a few days.  He has an infestation of squirrels near his house and he needs me to help clear it out.

I may not be able to use his computer - you may not see me for a few days.

This is me and my Uncle Bob.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun chasing those squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feora says: Hey, we missed stopping by!! We have been busy with our crazy weather, snow one day, and a warm day the next. Lots of places to go lately that takes all day in the car, and when that happens, we get to go to the dog park.. So, its been fun. But then grabbed my sis and said, hey, we need to check out our doggie friends and see how everyone else is doing!! So we did! I can see you have been busy too... I love all your pics and stuff, would love to see video too!

    Ocean says: My mom was talking about our camping trips for the summer.... We have always done tent, but was thinking about breaking out our camper this year too.. its nothing nice like yours.. but its a solid roof incase the weather turns on us while we are out. But who knows, we might get something bigger and nicer down the road. I love hearing yor airstream stories. Keep them coming, and like my sis says, we LOVEthe pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Feora, Hi Ocean! I love listening to my parents plan our future camping trips. We are three lucky dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feora says- yes we are!!

    Ocean says- I agree!

    ReplyDelete