Thursday, March 3, 2011

I read your blog...

I was home alone today for a long time.  When I was through sleeping and checking things in the house, I went on the computer and read Sadie, Trixie and Sam's mom's blog.

I was pleased to see that she has followed my advice and purchased extra dog beds for when she does the wash - even though she didn't get as many as I suggested.

Sadie, Trixie and Sam - you shouldn't give your mom attitude any more - she is trying - no more sighing or eye rolling.

BTW, I've head some talk about MY bed being washed!!!

1 comment:

  1. As we were picking out the beds, I kept telling my husband that "Belle would be pleased". He kept asking "Who is Belle?'. "Just a friend", I replied.
    The puppies are happy and there is a lot less attitude. Everyone wins!!

    Mel - Sadie, Sam and Trixie's mom

    ReplyDelete