Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An exciting day

Today was a very exciting day.  First of all the weather was lovely...

Then some of my old friends from the Sheriff's department came to visit - Frank and Jerry - they were so happy to see me!  I bounded out of the house and invited them in.  Unfortunately they had to go back to work.

Also a friend of my Dad's came to visit us from far away.  Her name is Holly.  She was so happy to meet me.  She rubbed my tummy, gave me treats and took a lot of pictures of me with a very big camera.  She came with such wonderful smells on her - dogs and cats - multiple dogs and cats!  It was so delicious. I enjoyed sniffing her.  We are now good friends.

A special note to Trixie, Sadie and Sam:  I hope it stops raining where you are and you can lay outside on your tummies in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. How nice for you to visit with someone that has lots of different smells. We haven't been outside to smell anyone for more than 2 weeks. This rain is ridiculous. There is only so much sleeping we can do.
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete