Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A weekend away

On Friday my parents woke me up very early and we drove our camper to an Airstream rally near Gettysburg PA.As usual, I got to make some new human friends and reconnect with those I already knew.  Everyone was very glad to see me and, of course, I was the center of attention and enjoyed myself immensely.

I had a surprise on Sunday when my friends Bob and Cathy (they own Pets Warehouse) came to visit and brought my dear friend Trouper. 

Trouper can be a bit snappy so he stayed in his house most of the time but we were basically in the same space at the same time.  I can be very generous with my space.

Then we drove to a most unusual campground.  

We were the only people there so my parents let me wander around without my leash.  How interesting! 

And my brother came to visit and I was able to sleep with him in the camper.  The next day we went home.  It was a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have had such a good time. We have been inside the house waiting for the rain to stop and the storms to go away. We are beginning to think it will never happen.
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete