Saturday, June 18, 2011

Where have I been?

I know that you've all been wondering why I haven't been posting.  Well, for a while I didn't do much.  Also, for the last few days I've been kind of sluggish - maybe the humidity - maybe age...

But on Wednesday I went on a road trip with my parents.  It was an all day road trip to a pretty place upstate.

First we went to an office where several women were working. They all stopped work and came to pet me.  One woman smelled of canine and she petted me a lot.  They even gave me some water in a paper cup.

Then we went to a place with lots of grass and buildings.  I made another new friend - Gary -

  Gary took me and my parents for a ride in a strange vehicle...




I must say that I didn't like it.  I jumped out.  After I rode on the floor in front.  I prefer to walk.

After that Gary and my parents decided that I could walk around without my leash.  I did enjoy that!  I followed my parents around and went from shady spot to shady spot.


Then I made a doody and we went home.

1 comment:

  1. Your days are so exciting. We are jealous!!
    Sadie, Sam & Trixie

    ReplyDelete