Saturday, February 19, 2011

An Airstream day -- sort of

My parents must have realized that I was missing my Airstream so we got in the car and went to a rally somewhere south of here - Sarasota I think.

A rally is a bunch of Airstreams in one place with their people and canines and a scattering of cats.

First we went to a store and a lady gave me treats.  Several other people petted me too and told me how beautiful I was.  Some people shared shiba inu stories with my parents.  I enjoy this.

At the rally I walked around with mom and day and then we went to a happy hour that turned into dinner.  Thank you Hunter!  Again I was the center of attention. 

On the way home I was very tired and fell asleep!  I woke up for a bit and then went to sleep again.

2 comments:

  1. Feora says: Isnt it great when we get all the attaintion!! I'll be traveling soon too. I am going to be a trucker dog with my dad. We will haul all sorts of things, even cattle.... maybe we can swap stories!

    Ocean says: Wow, sounds like fun! I agree with my adopted sister, its great whn we get all the attainton!! But since Im half great dane, Im tall enouph that people dont have much choice butto notice me, lol......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun. We like being the center of attention too.
    Sadie, Sam and Trixie

    ReplyDelete