Monday, February 14, 2011

Confusion - discombobulation

I am feeling very discombobulated today.

Yesterday morning I left NY and after a few naps wound up in a motel room in South Carolina (so my parents told me).  And a very nice motel room - a Red Roof Inn with very pleasant and helpful staff who like me very much.

Today, after another nap or two I found I was in Tampa, FL in my second home.  I'm not used to it yet.  I went out and  played with my stuffed piggy and bit.  I threw up too.  I should feel better tomorrow after I get some more sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a rough couple of days. We hope you feel better soon.
    Sadie, Trixie and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Feora and Ocean sends their best thoughts... (doggie thoughts are always the best thoughts to think) We hope that you get better soon. See a doggie doc if you must. ;)

    ReplyDelete