Thursday, February 10, 2011

Odds and ends..

I have a few things to catch up on today before I go back to sleep.

To Trixie, Sam and Sadie's mom - I think buying a larger house so that your canines can have extra beds is a wonderful idea.  I'm sure that even with the 12 beds there will be some space you can use.

To Duke - Duke works at the place where my mom gets her toes painted.  He barks at everyone. Hey, Duke, I just come to get petted and have everyone make a fuss over me.  Then I go home!

To Mollie - I hope you enjoy reading my blog.It makes me feel popular.  (Mollie and I go camping together in our Airstreams when the weather is better.)

1 comment:

  1. Belle,
    I am not big on the idea of moving, but if it will make Sadie, Sam and Trixie happy, I will consider it.

    ReplyDelete