Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A bed solution...

My Mom, who sometimes helps me keep up on human blog postings, has told me that Trixie, Sam and Sadie have a problem and have been giving their mom "attitude".

I don't know what "attitude" is - I am always a delightful and cooperative canine - but I think that I, Belle, may have a solution to the problem.

The problem is that Trixie, Sam and Sadie are upset when their mom washes their beds.  I can understand this.  Sometimes my parents wash my bed too.  But, when one bed is being washed I simply go to another bed.  I have several beds!

This is my bed in my parent's bedroom where I sleep at night...it has my special blanket in it.
This is my bed in the living room.  It is where I can watch TV and keep an eye on my parents.  I can also see the door and it is easy for me to get up and welcome visitors...


This is the bed in the "office".  When my parents spend too much time on the computer I can remind them that I am here and need to be walked, petted and fed.  This room also looks out into the backyard where the squirrels and 'possoms are.

And this bed is in my Mom's room.  I don't use it too much yet but it is available if I need it.
So my solution is that you all need extra beds so when your mom is washing one you can use one of your others!  Since there are 3 of you and you each need 4 beds like me just tell your mom that she has to buy 12 beds!  No more problem!

Now I just have to decide which bed to go to sleep in now.

1 comment:

  1. 12 beds!! I would need a much bigger house!! I may have to get really sneaky and wash them while they are out for a nice, long walk. Do you think it will work?

    Mel aka Sadie, Trixie and Sam's mom

    ReplyDelete